Northlake Neurology provides evaluation and treatment of a variety of disorders in
general neurology and clinical neurophysiology.
- Injection therapy for migraines and/or headaches, including BOTOX therapy
- Electroencephalography (EEG) - brainwave testing
- Electromyography (EMG) - needle muscle testing
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) - nerve testing
For the convenience of the patient, these studies and procedures are performed in our
Furthermore, unlike some other facilities where nerve conduction studies (NCS) and
EMG's are performed and interpreted by a technician or physical therapist then signed off
by a physician minimally (or not at all) trained in neurodiagnostic testing, all NCS and EMG
studies are personally performed and interpreted by Drs. Jung and Robles. Furthermore,
Dr. Jung is fellowship trained in neurodiagnostic testing and specifically board-certified in
Clinical Neurophysiology. At Northlake Neurology, high quality patient care and safety are
important to us.
If you require testing for numbness, tingling, and/or pain, ask your doctor for a referral to
Northlake Neurology for safe, dependable, and accurate nerve testing. As with any
diagnostic testing, no neurological consultation is required for you to have an EEG, EMG,
Test results are often available within 1-2 days!*
*Final results are sent to your referring healthcare provider within 1-2 days.
Evaluation and Treatment of:
- Chronic daily headaches
- Hemifacial spasms
- Syncope or blackout spells
- Strokes and TIA's
- Restless legs syndrome
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Limb pain
- Pins/needles sensations
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Myopathies (muscle weakness/pain)
- Radiculopathies (pinched nerves)
- Movement disorders
- Tremors/Parkinson's disease
- Memory disorders/Alzheimer's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
|Copyright 2015 Northlake Neurology. All rights reserved.